If you have been asked to participant in a video conference (Meeting) as an outside participant (someone from a different organization), please follow the simple steps below.
What you will need to join the meeting:
- A PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android phone.
- An internet connection, or a cellular data plan.
- If you want to be able to speak to and be seen by the other participants, your PC requires a camera and microphone. The other devices listed already have a camera and microphone.
- An email account. This account will receive the invitation email to join the Meeting.
What is Microsoft Teams?:
Work remotely without feeling remote
Get started with Teams:
Take your first steps
Meet with people inside your organization:
Video conference with someone inside your organization
Meet with people outside your organization:
Video conference with someone outside your organization
Join a Meeting:
How to join a meeting as an outside participant
Several suggestions to easily navigate the many features
- Make sure the organizer of the Meeting has your correct email address. You will need the email they send in order to be able to join the Meeting.
Join the Meeting
If you have questions about this, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.