Two minutes = safer habits!
With the holiday celebrations, family gatherings and perhaps some much needed rest from work pervading your thoughts, you’re probably not thinking about cybersecurity. However, I encourage you to set aside just two minutes to take this security quiz to help you start the new year with safer online habits.
After reading this article, you may want to check out more quizzes like these from the FTC.
Quizzes on various Cybersecurity topics from the Federal Trade Commission
Test your cybersecurity knowledge with these questions. Reference information is available for each question, and the answers are listed at the bottom of the page.
1. Isn’t it OK for me to use the same password on multiple sites if the password is complex?
2. Should I send money to “my boss” when she emails me to do so?
3. My Windows 7 computer has been running fine for 10 years, so I can keep using it… right?
4. Nobody from the Dark Web has called me to let me know that they have my credentials, so I must be safe… right?
5. If my IT support staff is so smart, can’t I just tell them that I got a funny message on my screen for them to figure out what the problem is?
6. Aren’t I safe from phishing emails because I work for a small business?
7. With Windows 10, do I still need to reboot my computer?
8. I took the time to take this cybersecurity quiz. Doesn’t that make me more secure?
Scroll down for answers…
If you got any of the answers wrong, please re-read the associated article. You owe it to yourself and to your employer.
For extra points, and to be much safer online, please check out some or all of the Cybersecurity Quizzes hosted by the FTC.
As the year (and the decade) comes to an end, we at HDF look back at the 24 years we have been honored to provide service to our many clients, and THANK YOU for putting your trust in us!
If you have questions about this, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.